Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1 st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products they inquire about.
- Provide customers with fresh products that they have ordered.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Recommend grocery items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Work overnight shifts
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Inform customers of grocery specials.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Knowledge of basic math: counting, addition, and subtraction
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work overnight
Qualification & Experience:
- Education Level: None
- Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: Brighton, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A