We are looking for proven leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for customer service and driving sales to join our management team .
Overall management responsibilities for the day to day total store operation including customer service, training and development of all store associates, labor management, cash and inventory control, asset protection, shrink, store conditions, and performance management.
- Execute strategic plan through active engagement of store associates and department managers.
- Plan, implement, and follow-up on weekly sales programs.
- Conduct store tours to evaluate store conditions and react accordingly.
- Manage total store hiring process and personnel/time and attendance procedure
- Manage, control, and track store payroll and budget.
- Knowledge of employment law, interviewing techniques and procedures, and general retail hiring practices.
- Must be willing/able to work required retail hours, travel and take assignment throughout the Greater Baltimore area.
- Must be willing to comply with all Giant Food policies, and meet/exceed standards.
- Must have experience managing people, multi-departments, and store/unit.
- Store management experience and/or Assistant Store Management experience, including experience in a perishable, grocery, and/or big box retail store, is strongly preferred.
- Business related Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with scheduling, retail front-end/office management, ordering, inventory management, payroll administration, P&L analysis, project management, and human resource management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership/team building and organizational skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Food & Beverages
Job Location: Centreville, VA , US
Application Deadline: N/A