At Giant Delivery, we have committed to making our store and facilities better every day for our Associates, our customers and the community. It’s how we keep success in-store. It directs everything we do from the products that fill our shelves to the way we operate our stores. It lets us put our customer first, do the right thing, win together and make ideas come to life. As an Associate here, that’s precisely what you’ll help us do. You’ll put your ideas to work, develop new skills and really make a difference for our customers, the community and the company.
- Scheduling and tracking of employee’s time.
- Promoting a safe work environment and practicing food safety in every aspect of the operation.
- Coaching & mentoring employees with both verbal and written feedback throughout the workday.
- Motivating employees to meet productivity, cost & quality standards.
- Directing the daily operations and activities of the employees with a focus on productivity & efficiency.
- Designing & implementing work methods to enhance our productivity.
- Performing consistent quality inspections to provide feedback to the front line employees.
- Troubleshooting any system and/or mechanical issues, with the assistance of our IT team.
- Full time salaried
- High customer service orientation.
- 2-4 years related work experience with focus in Warehouse Lead or Management, Operations
- Technical knowledge. Excellent analytical and presentation skills. Project coordination experience and accounting principles.
- Communication (written and verbal) at all levels, planning and organizing skills, interpersonal skills.
- Specialized knowledge of Warehouse Management System, Excel, and Word. Report writer, finance, and accounting knowledge a plus. Knowledge of Inventory Control processes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Food & Beverages
Job Location: Glen Burnie, MD , US
Application Deadline: N/A