At GEICO, we’re a tightknit community. A community that readily welcomes the invaluable skills, expertise, leadership, and knowledge that members of our Military service bring to our team. And if you’re the kind of person that values teamwork, integrity, accountability, and communication – you could be a great fit to grow your career with us. We are deeply rooted in serving and supporting Military personnel.
In fact, GEICO began by serving federal employees and the Military! We have since expanded to meet the needs of all types of customers. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for innovative leaders to grow with us through our Veterans Leadership Development Program and become future business leaders at GEICO.
- Willingness to relocate upon program completion required
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
- Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Eagerness to explore new skills, a passion for motivating and leading others, with a competitive spirit, and an openness to different career paths
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Military leadership experience at the Non-commissioned Officer level, or above, with direct supervision responsibilities from any US Military branch
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Completion of at least 4 years of Active Duty Military Service with an Honorable discharge, Retired, or current Reserve/Guard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A