GEICO reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates. GEICO also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.
- As a Product Manager, you will develop and recommend new and complex pricing and product design strategies for assigned products, manage the preparation of statistical exhibits used for analyses of underwriting experiences, and coordinate the implementation of new products across different units. The candidate will be responsible for the profit and growth of assigned products, including leveraging analytical models and product analyses, managing maintenance and development of data sources, and handling rate filings through approval. Other responsibilities include designing and testing databases and system changes for implementation of product changes and writing/reviewing text for rate reviews, filing, and internal communications describing results of analysis.
- The ideal candidate must display analytical skills, have a proven track record of successfully driving results and projects, strong organization and time-management skills, present strategic solutions to the leadership team, and demonstrate an ability to make change happen. Project Management skills, including PMP, AGILE, or CAPM certifications, and/or programming knowledge in SAS, SQL, R, Python, or other languages is also highly desirable.
- Understanding of business practices
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- High level of dependability
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or quantitative field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (1+ years with Master’s in business or quantitative field)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A