Region 6 Special Investigations Unit (SIU) seeks a qualified candidate to join our Orlando, FL area field investigative team. Qualified candidates should be well versed in all aspects of SIU investigations, self-motivated, organized and able to handle a voluminous caseload while conducting multiple field investigations. The candidate will work remotely and with minimum supervision. Further, the candidate must have, or establish, contacts and networks within local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. Participation in SIU industry meetings will be required.
- Candidates must have a valid Driver’s license; and will be subject to background and driving record checks
- High speed internet access.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Due to this being a home-based/remote position, candidates must reside directly in the coverage area to be worked
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook and have a working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- College degree is strongly preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 5 years documented fraud investigative experience in area(s) of SIU and/or law enforcement experience.
- All aspects of insurance fraud, to include claims and policy fraud issues, will be investigated. A required pre-test will be given
- Qualified candidates must possess a strong investigative background
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A