GEICO’s Customer Experience (CX) Team works to make insurance simple and accessible for all. We’re reimagining insurance by putting our customers at the center of everything we do. To deliver the best customer experience, the CX team is looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager to join the team. As a Digital Product Manager, you are responsible for facilitating the delivery of new experiences and projects across divisions in addition to driving a collaborative workgroup of peers and all levels of management to help strategize and support the simplification of customer experiences to drive business goals.
- Be accountable for the deliverables assigned to you; drive the activities necessary to meet those deliverables.
- Use data driven insights, customer research, competitive and comparative research, ideation sessions, journey mapping, stakeholder interviews, online behavior metrics, and market research to uncover friction points, prioritize, and build compelling customer experiences and to innovate and optimize our capabilities.
- Partner with business owners and agile product teams to build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader company product portfolio plan.
- Supports defining minimum viable product (MVP). Works with product owners and impacted scrum teams to groom, prioritize, and refine backlogs for assigned experiences.
- Review and analyze business metrics, data, requirements, and KPIs across internet self-service metrics, contact center metrics, and other relevant data sources.
- Communicates the feature or product strategy and vision effectively to key stakeholders and team members. Incorporates stakeholder input into product roadmap while effectively negotiating tradeoffs of conflicting priorities based on value to the business and customer. Communicate progress, blockers, and decisions with management and co-workers.
- Responsible and accountable for assigned feature-level key performance indicators (KPI`s) and manages features or product(s) with a low to medium degree of KPI, scope, complexity, etc.
- Maintain and communicate project success criteria, measurement plans, post-implementation reporting.
- Work with the scrum teams clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating, and gaining alignment around feature or product strategy. Acts as the voice of the customer.
- You will manage and prioritize your workload to perform these activities across multiple projects at once.
- Familiarity with UX/UI industry tools for research and creative output is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification, or other qualifying certifications is a plus.
- Strong project management skills are a must.
- Ability to articulate decisions confidently – both written and spoken
- Team-player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others and move toward consensus. Great communication skills to collaborate with team members and project stakeholders.
- Knowledge of insurance business and processes, and expertise in how technology supports high-level business processes and goals, is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of agile development. Proven experience with agile practices and expectations.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years demonstrated ability in technology/digital product/project management for web and mobile applications, preferably consumer-facing, including experience in developing product strategy, roadmaps, and shown success launching new digital products is a plus.
- Experience with user testing, ideation sessions, using voice of the customer data to inform decisions is a plus.
- Experience with project management tools like Jira and Azure DevOps is a plus environment. Experience leading projects across multiple interdependent teams is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps and Microsoft PowerBI to visualize project progress, dependencies, and data.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A