Website Geek Squad
Our CIA Senior Agent is an expert in the fulfillment of Geek Squad services. They are responsible for training and coaching agents to repair and service in accordance with Geek Squad’s high standards and Best Buy’s Customer promise. The CIA Senior Agent leads a team of Geek Squad Agents in the Precinct and acts as a role model in performing repairs and services. They inspire a world class Client experience and provide motivation that enables exceptional business results.
- Communicates department goals and other pertinent company information to members of the Precinct in a clear, accurate, and timely manner.
- Provides ongoing coaching and acts as consultant to Precinct Agents and other store personnel as needed to achieve goals and high standards of customer service.
- Assists Geek Squad Manager or independently assigns staff for client assistance, diagnosis, repair, service, and follow up.
- Works with clients directly to ensure staff is assisting customers with service and repair issues while achieving department goals. Handles escalated client service issues.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- One year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and recognition
- One year of customer service experience
- One year of experience in diagnosing and repairing PCs or consumer electronics
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A