Website Geek Squad
As the first point of contact, Geek Squad Consultation Agents provide knowledgeable technology solutions and support, while maintaining a friendly, efficient check-in and check-out experience for customers requiring product or other technical assistance. They create and maintain a supportive, positive environment for customers by asking the right questions, listening carefully, taking detailed notes and partnering with other team members as needed. Agents display a genuine passion for and strive to resolve consumer electronic challenges.
- Understanding customer’s technology issues by asking probing questions, listening, asking clarifying questions, taking detailed notes, and providing accurate time estimates for next steps.
- Monitoring queues and providing accurate status updates to customers.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Providing positive, timely engagements with customers during the check-in and check-out process.
- Clearly communicate and partner with team members.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Experience using and learning about customer electronics
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A