Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Audit and monitor the aircraft maintenance and inspection functions to ensure the airworthiness of Frontier aircraft.
- Coordinate with maintenance, shops and stores as required to ensure progress and timely completion of inspection tasks.
- Distribute and monitor inspector work assignments (as required) during C-Check, RON and line maintenance, and outsourced maintenance activities.
- Provide direct supervision, required guidance, and instruction to inspectors and receiving inspectors.
- Monitor Inspector performance and implement corrective action when necessary.
- Always follow (never deviate from) approved published procedures unless proper deviation approval is authorized.
- Director of Quality Assurance/Chief Inspector may approve deviation from non-regulatory qualifications through a review of comparable experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a supervisory capacity maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as Frontier Airlines operates – preferred
- Minimum 3 years of maintenance experience on different types of large airplanes with 10 or more passenger seats with an air carrier or certificated repair station, 1 year of which must have been as maintenance inspector
- Current Mechanic Certificate with both airframe and powerplant ratings, held for at least 5 years
- Must be Fleet Qualified on Frontier’s aircraft
Qualification & Experience:
- Shall have a current US Passport or shall be able to obtain a US Passport within 3 months of assignment in the Inspection department
- Ability to obtain, hold, and maintain Required Inspection Item (RII) authorization
- Knowledgeable in company and union policy and procedures
- Strong computer and administrative skills
- Excellent knowledge of transport category aircraft systems, structures, engineering drawings, support manuals and Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability to lead and motivate Inspectors in positive and professional manager; provide timely constructive feedback about their performance
- Must have ability to plan, organize and administrate workloads to subordinates
- Ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner with subordinates, peers and other department personnel
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A