Website Frontier Airlines
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers – we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
- Manage End Point security and vulnerability mitigation using tools like SCCM.
- Perform backup and restore functions as it relates to imaging and desktop management.
- On call support for endpoint incidents.
- Perform expert desktop/laptop maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Manage Windows OS Imaging environment. Create and test new images for workstations and laptops as needed.
- Provide direct user contact for problem determination.
- Escalate problems to tier II and management as required.
- Manage systems, applications and/or processes as directed.
- Train Jr. team members on technologies that are needed to support the organization.
- Perform desktop software installation and removal.
- Manage deployment and re-deployment of desktops/laptops/monitors/phones/printers.
- Serve as escalation point for Desktop Team.
- Perform expert troubleshooting and apply knowledge of MS Windows, OS network user accounts/passwords/Active Directory to resolve complex system and process level problems.
- Lead role on projects that require the installation and configuration of all equipment types; this includes imaging PC’s, installing software applications, configuring the operating system, system testing and user sign-off and project documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring end point image follows security standards and adherence to corporate policies throughout environment.
- Manage MDM – Mobile Device Management applications to deploy new mobile software and support the environment.
- Review production and implements for best practices and implement new platforms or solutions as prescribed in IT architectural designs.
- Ability to work on your own without day to day supervision
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Expert knowledge with Windows desktop operating systems & trouble shooting
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating a Mobile Device Management Platform, i.e., JAMF, AirWatch, Intune.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Office 365
- Microsoft Industry Certifications Preferred
- Advanced Knowledge in end point trouble shooting & management.
- Familiarity with ITIL process and procedures
- 8 years’ experience supporting IT End Points in an enterprise environment with bachelor’s degree; or equivalent year combined relevant
- experience and education.
- Minimum 1 years of experience administering Active Directory
- Ability to handle stressful environments
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, “think on your feet” team environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience with email and AD user administration
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A