Website Forever 21
The Manager of Operations reports to and supports the General Brand Manager in ensuring the store team delivers top quality customer service and creates an excellent customer experience. The Manager of Operations will help manage Brand Ambassadors, Leads and Assistant Managers in maintaining and driving sales, customer satisfaction, the store’s facilities, loss prevention audits, service, staffing goals, payroll planning, safety, administrative work, company programs, and inventory control so that work is actualized in accordance with company-defined practices and processes. Alongside the General Brand Manager, the Manager of Operations must be a role model for the company, the customer first mentality and the workplace culture.
- Effectively partners and builds productive working relationships with supervisor, peers, assistant managers, leads, and brand ambassadors.
- Actively participates in store walkthroughs with General Brand Manager and district leadership to ensure the consistency and quality of service and operational execution.
- Communicates regularly with the management team regarding all aspects of sales, payroll deliverables, customer feedback and Assistant
- Manager/Lead/Brand Ambassador performance.
- Drives results by creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that reflect a positive and rewarding experience for both the customer and other employees.
- Trains and develops team members through the Company’s Customer FIRST training model.
- Reinforces customer service values by coaching Assistant Managers, Leads and Brand Ambassadors.
- Ensures service, merchandising, operational standards and Company credit initiatives are met through company-defined practices and processes.
- Manages hiring goals and payroll planning and forecasting against key targets.
- Assists with talent selection, training, coaching, engagement and retention for all store employees.
- Aids in educating and providing feedback to store team on the customer first mentality, operational standards, processes and company programs.
- Works with the General Brand Manager and other members of management to create processes or programs in the store that will drive sales and bottom-line profitability.
- Partners with the General Brand Manager on analyzing data in order to plan and strategize appropriately.
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
- Partners with merchandising leaders to ensure execution of markdowns, signage, and marketing align with merchandise placement.
- Must be able to attract, recruit and retain top talent. Must have the skillset to train and develop brand ambassadors.
- Must demonstrate a strong customer service mentality.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be proficient in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must be capable of conducting training workshops to instruct and achieve company standards.
- Must be able to move around sales floor and stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of retail experience with prior supervisory or management experience.
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A