Website Foot locker
The Director of Customer Segmentation will assist the company in maximizing the value of each customer relationship within and across Foot Locker, Inc. brands globally. This position will lead research and strategic planning within Customer Lifecycle Management team by leading analysis of customer data and advanced analytics, to develop and create adoption of marketing strategies optimized by customer value through the Identify, Acquire, Develop, and Retain customer lifecycles (IADR). This position will define strict governance framework for the use of customer data through all marketing channels. This role is tasked with defining customer centric KPIs, leading to the creation of and reporting of, measurable value.
- Define and ensure adherence to customer data governance framework for marketing campaign orchestration.
- Specifically, responsible for compliance with corporate customer data privacy policies through all campaign execution.
- Establishes themselves as senior customer centricity evangelist achieving identification and adoption of industry best practices in optimizing marginal contribution from each customer relationship.
- Oversees staff of Analysts responsible for identifying and proposing customer engagement strategy.
- Performs product management for the ongoing development, maintenance and application of Foot Locker’s eCLV model and its applications.
- Responsible for creation and management of customer value test backlog. Works across corporation building consensus on customer value testing priorities.
- Stays apprised of the current state-of-the-art customer-centric practices and predictive modeling, integrates recent advances in the field into existing processes and reports.
- Tracks and analyzes the results of marketing programs and recommends actions to maximize customer value based on the on quantifiable incremental changes to customer equity. Develop regular communications (meetings, newsletters, etc.) to share best practices with Brand Marketing and COE teams. Devises and teaches the stake-holder community new and useful metrics that effectively appraise the health of Foot Locker’s customer base as well as its long-term profit and growth trajectory.
- Works closely with internal data and IS&T teams to ensure that project requirements are accurately captured and used to create and deploy data products.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, both locally and remotely
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel
- An innovative and positive attitude with the ability to quickly establish rapport and build productive relationships with subordinates, superiors and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Finance, Operations Research, Applied Math, Computer Science or related field from an accredited university or college preferred.
- Basic Knowledge of advanced statistics, data manipulation, and research methods preferred
- Basic knowledge of statistical programming languages such as R preferred and Python a plus.
- Creative thinking and exceptional analytical skills coupled with solid business foundation and the ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity/experience with digital marketing concepts including conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, SEO, SEM, Email, and other direct response media are preferred
- Highly analytical with the ability to associate specific ROI’s on any implemented initiatives
- Keen understanding of privacy laws, pertaining to database management and marketing campaigns
- Minimum 10 years of Direct Marketing experience, preferably in a Retail or Consumer Service industry.
- Must have strong interest in “figuring out” solutions to problems.
Company: Foot locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: New York, NY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A