Website Foot locker
You’re a natural leader with a passion for driving customer experience and cultivating talent. Your team responds when you lead, and they want to work hard for you. Reporting to the Regional Vice President, you will be accountable to lead, coach and develop all team members to provide a great in- store Customer experience, and carry out all Company strategies. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of district management, including: execution of Company standards in recruitment, training, customer service, visual merchandising and store operations. It is all these activities together that will drive sales to maximize profit goals for your district, and lead you and your team to success. We are looking for District Managers to train with us to take on responsibilities in the following areas: New York (Metro Area) and New Jersey; Chicago/ Mid West area, and Northern California (specifically San Joe, San Francisco, Oakland and Sacramento). If you are interested in training with us for an exciting career, please apply today.
- Analyzes Opportunities; identifies opportunities to elevate store effectiveness based on KPI trends.
- Assess store managements’ abilities to inspire and create a best in class store team.
- Beats plan by empowering Store Managers to impact that which is controllable.
- Coaches through others; Influence others to execute organizational initiatives with accuracy and speed.
- Creating an environment driving an industry leading customer experience.
- Cultivates Talent; makes the right talent calls, using a broad reach to ensure teams are staffed to drive customer experience.
- Elevating selling behaviors to influence top line growth and repeat business.
- Ensures effective communication between customer-facing associates and office support teams.
- Flexes labor to fill gaps and leverage skills, maximizing the district’s productivity.
- Impacts continuous output, reaching full potential of people, tools and technology.
- Leverages market expertise; puts action against local insights to advance competitive edge in the market place.
- Leverages relationships and resources to problems to grow the business.
- Provides teaching and guidance, holding Store Mangers accountable for outcomes.
- Use all product channels to meet customer needs.
- Ability to drive core business, deliver sales, wage hours and shrink plan for their assigned brands.
- Ability to grow strategic imperatives and implement the operational strategy focused on the evolution of the in store experience that is channel-less and seamless to the customer.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years multi-unit management experience.
- Proven leadership track record a must.
Company: Foot locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A