Responsible for daily Cargo Operations on a shift basis. The Cargo Supervisor will need to perform multi-skilled tasks in order to provide a speedy and efficient service to our interline partners, customers and outstations as follows.
- Manage flight capacity on a daily basis to ensure cargo is flown as booked.
- Obtain approvals from Civil Aviation, State Security Department and flydubai Security for special loads like Sporting Weapons and Arms.
- Load Planning for flights departing from Dubai based on priority indicators
- Flight Schedule Update and Amendments, equivalent to Network Control Operations
- Liaise with Dispatch, Load Control, Network Control, Movement Control and other internal departments on flights arriving/departing in/from Dubai.
- Monitor GHA activities in Dubai and ensure dispatch of cargo to the flight as per Service Level Agreements
- Prepare pre-alerts and monitor special loads such as Dangerous Goods, Live Animal, Perishable, Valuable etc;
- Reservation based on request from Customers and Station
- Analyze situation, identify cause and take critical decisions in the absence of Shift Senior Supervisor
- Liaise with Interline partners for space confirmation and transfer of cargo.
- Successful completion of an Air Cargo related course would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Air Cargo related procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of Arabic is desirable.
- Completion of Basic Cargo and Dangerous Goods Regulations
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate or Diploma in Air Cargo Management
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role in an Airline or GSSA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A