To safeguard all staff by developing and implementing comprehensive Occupational Health and Safety policies and practices whilst minimizing the environmental impact of flydubai’s activities.
- Manages key aviation environment matters related to aircraft carbon emissions, aircraft fuel consumption etc. by working closely with the relevant internal stakeholders and external authorities.
- Ensure any non-compliances discovered and all OHSE incidents are thoroughly investigated to identify root causes in order to effectively implement the corrective action plans.
- Manages the drugs and alcohol testing program for the company in line with the relevant GCAA regulations.
- Defines OHSE KPIs relevant to the business and generate the KPIs on a periodic basis through statistical analysis of all the OHSE incidents; communicate the KPIs across the business regularly through management reports and bulletins with the aim of driving improvement.
- Leads the implementation of OHSE procedures to meet and exceed regulatory requirements related to fire protection, first aid, control of substances hazardous to health (CoSHH), occupational diseases, air quality, noise, equipment safety, fuel spillages, waste management and other related HSE issues.
- Establishes, leads and manages a committee/action Group with the aim of identifying and resolving OHSE issues across the company in a timely manner.
- Designs, develops and maintains the Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental (OHSE) management system consisting of relevant documentation in line with local and international standards.
- Oversees all operational environment matters and implements appropriate measures and processes to reduce the overall environmental impact and liability of the business.
- Arranges and leads OHSE trainings and campaigns at flydubai with the aim of building a robust environmental and safety culture within the company.
- Guide and support the relevant departments in conducting OHSE risk assessments and inspections, as required.
- Represents flydubai in the OHSE audit program and report all the key findings and non-compliances along with a mitigation plan to Management.
- Leads OHSE risk assessments, HAZOP studies and OHSE Inspections as per the business needs by monitoring and reviewing all the company activities including installation of new equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 6 years in a similar Position
- HSE related certifications such as NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH Diploma, IOSH certification, IEMA Associate (Env.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A