Our cabin crew are the brand ambassadors for flydubai and the city of Dubai. We take pride in keeping our passengers safe whilst delivering exceptional customer service each and every time they fly with us. If you are passionate about people, are hardworking and have an unwavering commitment to provide a great experience then we would like to hear from you.
- As a flydubai Cabin Crew Member you are responsible for the delivery of exceptional inflight service to our passengers.
- You will be required to work as part of a dynamic team with no two days being the same!
- The role of cabin crew requires you to be flexible, human, dynamic and resilient and to reflect our values in everything that you do.
- You will create lasting memories by making our customers feel special by being warm, welcoming and always helpful.
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
- Height 5’2’’
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
- Physically fit
- Passionate, friendly & fun!
- No visible tattoos and body piercings
- Aged 21 years minimum
- A valid passport allowing you to travel freely
- Confident in the water when wearing a flotation aid/life jacket. Additionally you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer facing role
- Educated to high school level
Qualification & Experience:
- International aviation experience is an advantage
- High school diploma is essential
- 1 year experience in customer service or sales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A