Website Five Below
As a part of the Analytics team, the Manager will help Five Below make more informed data driven decisions. The Manager will help deliver transformational insights and efficient access to data by partnering with leaders across the organization to define key metrics, develop queries and compelling dashboards to deliver information, and gain adoption throughout the organization. The Manager should have a passion for problem solving and synthesizing large data sets to inform decisions as well as an eagerness to have a profound impact on a rapidly growing organization that is hungry for data.
- Maintain project plan for development of new reporting capabilities.
- Partner with the technology organization to enhance data management and long-term reporting capabilities.
- Define key metrics and identify appropriate data sources.
- Readily and effectively communicate methodologies, findings, and recommendations to leadership.
- Support adoption of analytical approaches by partnering with key business functions.
- Special projects as required.
- Create clear insights, reporting, and visualizations to improve business decisions on complex problems and support functional processes.
- Develop and maintain executive and functional reporting capabilities
- Partner with leaders across various functions to understand information required to inform key decisions or processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (M.S. preferred) in relevant technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, or Economics).
- Ability to convey complex metrics and analyses clearly in order to improve decisions and enhance processes.
- Experience working with large data sets and visualization as well as related tools (e.g. SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI).
- Experience with retail process and key metrics highly preferred
- Enthusiasm for answering complex business questions and developing practical solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as this position will be required to effectively manage client relationship
- Strong project management skills and understanding of analytics project lifecycle and execution.
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Visualization, Data Analyst, or similar role.
Company: Five Below
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A