Website Five Below
At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go & Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest, coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 19,000 associates who work at Five Below and they’ll tell you there’s no other place like it. It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes in.
- Support the inbound and outbound department as needed.
- Locate all physical locations.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Use RF Gun for picking, receiving, put-away, replenishments and load functions, as required.
- Load and unload shipments safely and move product to assigned locations or containers.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect the forklift or other equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use of calculator helpful
- Ability to maintain proper staging, label placement etc.
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Communicate and interact with manager to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Inspect the equipment to ensure properly functioning daily.
- Ability to work while being exposed to cold temperatures in the winter and hot temperatures in the summer
- Must be able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced atmosphere while maintaining a high degree of flexibility
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Knowledge of physical inventory process helpful
- Lift up to 50-pound boxes, and remain on feet for entire shift
- Ability to perform additional duties as assigned as well as support other departments on an as needed basis
- Ability to ascend staircases and perform standing work on an elevated platform
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Stand Up Reach Truck or Forklift Experience, 1 Year Minimum
- Ability to stand, stoop, lift and perform manual dexterity
- Ability to work flexible hours and work an alternate shift for an extended period of time with limited notice
- Strong work ethic
Company: Five Below
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Buckeye, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A