Website Finish Line
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a JD Finish Line store.
- Work in internal project management tool to collect site assets and push deadlines
- Work within site calendars to manage daily content changes
- Collaborate with digital merchandisers, brand managers, and design team to ensure timely asset delivery
- Manage all site content updates, ensuring that site content meets required specifications, supports Marketing and Merchandising needs and meets customer expectations
- Manages content assets within internal image management system
- Support Finish Line’s key product stories by creating and maintaining product content throughout the product purchase funnel
- Develop and edit all site content within content management tool, including featured content on homepage, landing pages and grid pages
- Additional duties and projects as required
- Perform site content audits and help maintain and facilitate content removals
- Work as a liaison within digital content team to ensure sites have timely, relevant content that appeals to our customers
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience required, with Business, Merchandising, Communications preferred.
- Experience in content management (CMS) tools and back-end systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices is a plus. Previous experience using ATG/Oracle Commerce platforms is highly preferred.
- Experience in multi-vendor retailing is a plus.
Company: Finish Line
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Boulder, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A