FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Strong team player.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Customer service driven.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A