FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Customer service driven.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Logistics & Supply Chain
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A