Website Family Dollar
Work where you love to shop! Family Dollar is hiring in your neighborhood. Avoid long commutes and set your own course to success by applying today.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store.
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
- Supports Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
- Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits and receipts.
- Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service.
- Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of Store Manager.
- At the direction of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and develops Store Associates on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures.
- Experience : Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments.
- Availability : Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to read, interpret and explain to other’s operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc).
Company: Family Dollar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A