ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. We are one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore with more than S$25 billion in assets, and have been operating in Singapore for more than 125 years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. Singapore serves as the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses, and it is also home to ExxonMobil’s largest integrated refining and petrochemical complex in the world.
In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households. We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- Act as SAP Plant Maintenance subject matter expert for selected units at the facility
- Ensure technicians/contractors adhere to established standard procedures and Job Loss Analysis (JLA), ensuring all procedures and processes are up to date
- Actively involved in OIMS/ Risk Assessment/Internal Assessment /External Assessment and gap closures
- Ensure timely completion of projects and programs with minimum downtime
- Participate in safety walks, inspection, near miss reporting, Loss Prevention Self-Assessment (LPSA) and LPS
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Maintenance & Engineering Manager
- Comply with Work Control, Work Permit procedures, and Tier 1 Best Practices (T1BP).
- Ensure timely inspection of Operations Integrity (OI) critical, HCP and statutory equipment
- Ensure contractors adhere to flawless Safety, Security, Health and Environment (SSHE) practices using Loss Prevention System (LPS) tools to achieve a safe working environment
- Manage interface with contractors and vendors as well as internal interfaces within plant
- Ensure compliance on all waste disposals in accordance to regulatory requirements and company environmental policies.
- Develop, manage and execute key projects, preventive maintenance and repairs of plant equipment and facilities
- Support/Assist M&E Supervisor in managing Plant Maintenance for certain unit
- Actively involved in the implementation of SSHE program
- Work with other departments to improve and enhance operating efficiency and safety
- Be the OIMS system as specialist
- Proficient with Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS)/ISO14000 expectations
- Manage these projects in line with all applicable safety adn handling standards and procedures
- Perform troubleshooting to equipment issues and provide oversight for all fixed and rotating equipment as well as electrical, electronic and software systems
- A Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Working knowledge of engineering and reactive and preventative maintenance
- Experience in the oil & gas/petrochemical industry preferred (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Possess mechanical and/or electrical knowledge with hands on experience in an lubricant/oil & gas/petrochemical operating or manufacturing plant
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A