We are one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore with more than S$25 billion in assets, and have been operating in Singapore for more than 125 years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. Singapore serves as the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses, and it is also home to ExxonMobil’s largest integrated refining and petrochemical complex in the world.
In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households. We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- Identify opportunities for improvement in managing Infrastructure fleet health for the entire petrochemical complex and drive actions to improve
- Provide civil/structural engineering expertise support to Maintenance, Operations and Project teams at petrochemical complex
- Provide expertise in interpretation of relevant local requirements and international codes/standards such as ACI, AISC, etc.
- Provide engineering assessment/evaluation of existing facilities and design support of facilities improvement
- Team player with strong analytical skills and effective communication, resilience to drive improvements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
- Possess expertise knowledge and ability to interpret relevant local requirements and international codes/standards such as ACI, AISC, etc.
- We welcome fresh graduates and experienced applicants with up to 5 years of relevant working experience in the petrochemical or similar industry
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A