Produces independently in respective kitchen according to standard recipes and guidelines, guiding and supervising Cook I, Cook II and III according to all Health, Safety and Hygiene Instructions.
- Supervises Cooks I, II & III to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of passengers and guests.
- Maintains food products and garnishes to assure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Ensure that all materials and products used during Production and supplied by Catering are of the highest quality and informs Chef De partie/ Sous Chef of any irregularities with products being supplied by Catering.
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times by promoting Health & Safety, Hygiene, Quality and Security Awareness.
- Ensure food produced is of sufficient quality to deliver customer satisfaction as judged by meal tasting panel’s statistical analysis of customer feedback.
- Qualification & Education: Apprenticeship as a Cook with diploma. Fluent in both written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
- Experience: at least 2 years’ experience in 3-5 star Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A