Produce according to production plans and specification food components for all airline, VIP customer and non-airline to be compliance with set standards in quality, hygiene, productivity and guest satisfaction. Train and guide junior staff and to ensure standards are met and exceeded.
- Work with the HSEQ officers to assist that the levels of food hygiene within the operation at least meet or exceed regulatory and customer requirements.
- Follow recipes to ensure maintaining accurate cost are provided to Etihad Airways and other customers.
- Ensure hygiene training and safety guidelines are follow at all times
- Follow instructions from senior chef relating but not limited to food hygiene, productivity and HACCP
- To Follow instructions given by senior chefs and Ensuring hygiene Safety guidelines are follow at all times
- Liaise with relevant sections within the department to assist in effective communication and productivity.
- Assist to ensure food produced is of sufficient quality to deliver customer satisfaction as judged by meal tasting panel’s statistical analysis of customer feedback.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification & Education: Secondary education and formal catering certificate or apprenticeship from recognized international institutes.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of international experience in hotel & catering, preferably in in-flight catering and/or food processing/manufacturing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A