A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew.
As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to provide the right support.
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A