Website Dubai Airports
The Strategy and Development group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up and have an insight to expected trends and passenger forecasts. The group translate strategies into plans and projects. Research are responsible for the overall airport capacity for both DXB and DWC, this includes seasonal capacity declaration through to long term future capacity requirements based on insights from the Forecasting team. The wider Strategy and Development group creates the strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- You will be responsible for the overall management of all analytical activities associated with the Forecasting Team including but not limited to: Traffic, both Passenger and Movements and Cargo in the time horizon from short-term through to long-term.
- You will continuously work with customer insights and demographic forecasts from sentiment data collected via quantitative and qualitative sources.
- You will Provide support to Airline Business Management function on market analysis elements on potential airline relationships for developing new business
- You’ll be managing production of detailed macroeconomic and bottom-up demand forecasts and for all associated scenario planning and analysis required by the business.
- You’ll be responsible for Production of flight level tactical forecast that developed based on the combination of best data sources available on flight, booking and historic data
- You will utilize appropriate analytical tools and data to provide critical research information in support of the business covering Forecasting, Historical data Reporting and customer insights
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced expertise within Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- You should have at least 6 years’ experience in a relevant field/role
- You’ll be educated to Degree level in a numerical discipline
- You’ll have comprehensive experience of data analysis tools such as Tableau and Alteryx
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A