Website Dubai Airports
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- You’ll proactively research new methods of utilizing available Business Information tools. Additionally, identify opportunities for expanding on these capabilities.
- You’ll analyze data and determine its structure, accuracy and completeness and application to relevant use cases.
- You’ll ensure the data in the data warehouse is accurate and up to date by working closely with internal stakeholders such as Business Technology to automate data processes where possible.
- You’ll develop and administer a comprehensive data library, providing a clear overview of available data to End Users.
- You’ll participate in all stages of the data product delivery cycle to deliver great products.
- You’ll be responsible for working with business users to understand their needs, and leverage existing data assets, or develop new ones, to support these needs
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll have an overall of 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years of relevant experience in a data or analytical role, with experience in airports, aviation, transport, and logistics
- You’ll have thorough knowledge of statistical tools, data visualization tools, as well programming languages such as SQL,Python, R, Java and/or VBA. You’ll also have a working knowledge of data and analytics platforms, including data lake, data warehouse, business intelligence.
- You’ll have proven ability to communicate data and information in a manner that is readily understood by a wide audience of varied experience. In addition, you’ll undertake simulation projects, starting from problem definition to presentation of results
- You’ll be proficient in using Microsoft Office tools.
- You’ll be educated to a degree Level in Management Information System/ Computer Science/ Finance/ Business or related.
- You’ll have in depth knowledge of the aviation industry, in depth knowledge airport operations processes
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A