Assists in the daily oversight, coordination and execution of stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Assists in scheduling labor by anticipated business activity while guaranteeing positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are achieved.
- Understands all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training initiatives to effectively oversee and manage store in the absence of the General Manager.
- Assists other team members to complete opening, closing, and preparation lists.
- Supports company and store objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Ability to identify labor or food cost, and with specific actions to impact those figures positively.
- Actively manages others by working hands-on in preparing food, servicing customers and overseeing the coordination of deliveries.
- Control cash by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing QSR related publications.
- Be knowledgeable of policies regarding human resources.
- Supervises that food and products are consistently prepared and served according to brand standards including portioning, image and service.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations to General and Regional Managers.
- Assists in product management confirming all products are receiving in correct unit count, and condition and that deliveries are performed in accordance with brand standards.
- Fills in where needed to ensure customer service standards and efficient operations.
- Ensures customers feel welcome, and team members are responsive, courteous, friendly and service-oriented.
- Ability to take orders over the counter or phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are presentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fasted paced environment
- Ability to pass applicable Company background checks.
- Superb ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead the team on duty!
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as needed in interactions with management, and customers, take and process orders
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary change
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A