Website Publix Super Markets
In this position, you will be responsible for leading an agile development team building new sites and features in the Publix.com environment, leveraging technologies such as Azure, Sitecore CMS, and a frontend Design System across a core .NET and web skillset.
- You will work with the Product Management team to define and refine user stories and turn them into work for the team, and you will be responsible for driving priority and managing a backlog.
- The most suitable hire for this position will be a technical candidate with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, mentoring, writing, and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors, and business partners.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, communication, organization, and planning skills
- A passion for delivering great user experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in an agile scrum environment, leading developers, and working closely with product managers, designers, and business partners
- Leadership experience in driving the work of a team of developers in an agile scrum environment as a subject matter expert, product owner, business analyst, or similar position
- Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet-facing environment.
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing complex, enterprise business problems or processes and translating business requirements into technology solutions that factor in system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Dock Person
Job Location: Dacula, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A