Architect, design and communicate high-level structural and behavioural aspects of a system to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs in alignment with corporate IT standards and architecture guiding principles. This necessitates engagement throughout the lifecycle of projects by taking full responsibility for the solution architecture.
- Develop information, application and technology architectures for assigned projects with established Enterprise Architecture standards. Work closely with Enterprise Architects and Principal Architects in the development of technology advancements and adaptation of new technologies.
- Continuously watch industry trends, identify and evaluate technologies & tool that are relevant for our business. Showcase business value by executing Proof of Concepts by engaging relevant IT teams.
- Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas.
- Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products. Develop fast and aligned IT architecture solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Ensure architecture is robust, appropriate and of high quality conforming to corporate IT standards and roadmaps.
- Establishes policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and co-ordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency.
- Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to. Effectively use architectural patterns and solution designs documented in the reference architectures. Promote reuse of solutions and services. Contribute to enterprise architecture repository.
- Leads the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers. Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements within a significant area of the organisation.
- Within a business change programme, assists in the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available. Within a business change programme, manages the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the programme.
- Understanding of Open Source Frameworks ( Apache, Spring etc.)
- Understanding of Architecture and design artifacts (Archimate, UML models etc.
- Understanding of solution technologies such as Java/JEE/Oracle/BI/DW/ERP
- Understanding of Architecture Methods, Principles and Patters (OOAD, GoF,SOA etc.).
- Understanding of industry standard development methods (e.g. RUP, SCRUM)
- Understanding of architecture capabilities (Rules, Workflows, Security etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent): Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline or equivalent experience. Preferably higher level business-related qualification, such as MBA Preferably certification related fields
- Preferably technical leadership and architecture experience
- Experience of detailed business system architecture and design Specialist experience in relate fields
- Experience in the development of distributed, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A