The Change Manager plays a key role in delivering business value by ensuring business readiness through employee engagement and adoption. The role supports people through changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and ways of working, and culture. The role partners internally with specialist departments, Learning and Talent, Corporate Communications, HR etc. to develop and execute the necessary change management initiatives. The Change Manager works with all levels of the community to deliver change in line with the IT strategy and the IT Business Portfolio. Change management best practice and tools.
- Manage external stories, partnering with Corporate Communications to sustain a social media presence within the respective industry in line with the areas strategy.
- Support the business leaders and their business partners to ensure engagement with business stakeholders on change initiatives and transformation programmes. Lead the support so that they are equipped to fulfil the role of change sponsor as they help their teams through transitions and changes to ways of working.
- Lead, develop and execute change programmes partnering with Leadership and Talent and HR for specialist capability, best practice and corporate practice. Ensure continuous development of self by embracing new procedures, technologies and processes that support change.
- Develop and support communities of change agents ensuring they become advocates and the voice of transformation to all and feedback to the change programme.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans and deliverables and integrate management activities into the portfolio as required.
- Identify, develop and plan learning opportunities to support adoption, partnering with internal and external learning development and delivery specialists and the business capability teams.
- Ensure continuous engagement within their business area is maintained, learning and adapting to what works and partnering with Corporate Communications for specialist capability and corporate practice.
- Coordinate the plan of engagement events to ensure all activities have the right level of change support.
- Develop and sustain engagement activities with the Leadership teams and staff to create a connected w orkforce.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Exposure to a wide range of Information Technologies and/or Airline based roles which have had a focus on the introduction of technology to large, geographically disparate teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of change management principles and methodologies
- Ability to coach and support key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering change/transformation initiatives using project and change management methods in a large organisation
- Able to work effectively at all levels and quickly establishing and then maintaining accountability and trust within key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to resolve escalated issues effectively to reduce business impact
- Ability to quickly grasp new business concepts, understand organizational issues and challenges and understand dependencies across businesses
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding ability to facilitate dialogue and resolution of complex issues with a range of stakeholders, including senior executives
- Ability to manage and adapt to multiple change initiatives
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A