To manage one of the below revenue management disciplines (i.e. Flight, Pricing, Demand) to ensure revenue per available seat kilometre and yield is maximised and EK’s competitive position is maintained on a regional and network basis. Ensure and maintain accurate forecasts through the formulation of market analysis and strategies facilitating pro-active decision making in offering/withdrawing prices and inventory thus optimizing network revenue.
Develop and maintain expertise around revenue management principals and techniques, and propose innovative ideas to further enhance application of revenue management.
- Optimise network revenues across all Origins and Destinations, including new routes, using processes, procedures and controls related to Pricing, Origin and Destination forecasting and flight optimisation through inventory control
- Provide guidance and requirements to both the RO Standards and Procedures team and the RO Systems team on operational requirements for business process and system development.
- On a daily basis evaluate market trends, forward bookings, competitor behaviour, performance of past initiatives and offer proactive recommendations and actions to drive network revenue.
- Using data sourced from multiple sources such as PROS, local sales offices, ATPCO, pricing systems, assess competitor activity, recommend and prepare competitive responses and strategies aimed at retaining market share and optimising revenue.
- Ensure RO standards and procedures are followed to through both the regional RO Market Operations team, Inventory and Commercial Operations.
- Manage internal relationships ensuring Revenue Optimisation alignment with Commercial objectives alongside those of other internal stake holders, SVP?CO, RMCO, Area/Sales Managers, Corporate Communications, Skywards, EGIT, EKAS, Planning and other departments.
- Achieve seat factor and revenue factor targets through the control of overbooking and class-mix. Set and maintain PROS system parameters for flight management.
- Monitor flights where there is potential for revenue enhancement or reduction in Direct Operating Costs.
- Monitor holiday traffic and group bookings on all future departures to ensure that optimum seats are protected for high yield passengers.
- Ensure route level yield targets are met. Co-ordinate with sales areas to support the achievement of targets including the handling of YM space and through point of sale control. Co-ordinate with sales areas to support the achievement of targets including the handling of YM space and through point of sale control.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 5+ years in Commercial, Sales and/or Revenue Optimization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A