Website Disney Store
The Key Holder Cast Member supports the Store Leadership Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the Store ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external, has “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. This is done through consistent exceptional Guest Experience, development of the Cast, maintenance of Store visual standards as well as compliance with established policies and procedures. This is a part-time, non-exempt position.
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving productivity and morale of the team
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize Guests and tasks
- Works in collaboration with Team to leverage synergy opportunities across functions and businesses
- Understands and drives appropriate metrics to assess business performance – Mystery Shop Score, Sales Equations (sales and KPIs) and Controllable Expenses (shrink and payroll)
- Considers impact of actions on individual, team and the organization.
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”, through inspiring communication, integrity and passion for the Brand.
- Serves as Leader on Duty to coach and motivate Cast Members while upholding a culture that builds exceptional internal and external Guest Experiences. This is accomplished through in Store entertainment, Guest Engagement and building an emotional connection to the brand.
- Supports strategy as developed and helps to translate into specific priorities, objectives and action plans
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, even under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to give basic direction and feedback to Cast Members
- Partners with Store Leadership Team to ensure Store is open and closed in compliance with company policy
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards while providing Guest with memorable experiences
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Supports and participates in initiatives that give back to the community to promote the Disney brand
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available a minimum of three (3) days during the week and Saturday and Sunday open availability. Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in specialty retail
- Ability to speak fluently in another language in addition to English
- Comfortable storytelling in front of large groups of people
Company: Disney Store
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A