The Clinical Services Specialist will be both an educator and a quality outcomes specialist covering specific regions for DaVita. Key responsibilities will include development, review, and roll out of clinical policies and education materials; implementation and monitoring of plans to meet facility goals; and sharing best practices that support quality management programs. Additional duties may include assisting in preceptor training programs and training teammates, management, and patients.
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Bachelor’s degree in associated field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years (5 years preferred) of nephrology experience required
- Experience in researching, updating, and maintaining clinical policies and procedures preferred
- Flexibility in scheduling and ability to travel
- Experience in teaching the adult learner strongly preferred with demonstrated ability to communicate technical/medical information in lay terms as necessary
- CNN or CDN, Bonent certification within one year of hire or position change
- Current driver’s license in state of residence and insurable driving record required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A