Website Family Dollar
As a Family Dollar Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Key priorities include greeting customers, assisting them with selection of merchandise, completing transactions, and answering questions regarding the store and merchandise.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience.
- Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
- Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
- Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system.
- Helps in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor.
- Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the store.
- Remains constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: Prefer experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery, or drug store environments.
- Education: Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Company: Family Dollar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Brodheadsville, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A