Start moving forward safely today – McDonald’s corporate-owned and franchise restaurants have over 50 procedures in place to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of Crew Members, customers, and the community.
Start building your future today – Build your skills through world-class training and pursue your education. We offer college tuition assistance, free high school completion programs, free English language classes, and even career advising to help employees achieve their goals.
Start a flexible schedule today – Get a job that fits your life and encourages you to balance what’s important to you.
Whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time work to support your next step, you’ve come to the right place! Team member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends – whenever works for you.
- Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Keep the restaurant looking phenomenal
- Help customers order their favorite McDonald’s meals
- Paid sick leave and/or paid time away
- Employee discounts and free meals
- Local and national savings at your favorite places
- Recognition program and cash incentives
- Training and advancement opportunities
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of Lowe’s sales floor experience.
- 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
- 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A