Responsible for providing strategic account management and financial sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing mid-market customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific named account customers, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in addition to delivering annual customer revenue and retention objectives.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment of Comcast Business Services with assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance and Operations leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Management of existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnels and forecasts consistent with Region, Division and Corporate sales, service and operational goals and objectives.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and services to local and Regional accounts in the Enterprise and mid-market segment.
- Position and sell Comcast Business Class services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues that arise.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the assigned customers as it relates to Advanced Voice, Metro Ethernet or other Business Class products, as appropriate.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 Years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A