Collaborative Solutions is seeking an experienced Proposal Specialist to support the Sales organization and manage the full life-cycle of the proposal development process including planning, scheduling, and managing the Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other bidding opportunities and documents in the Federal Government space. This individual should be detail-oriented, flexible, a self-starter, and should enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Analyze RFIs/RFPs and outline and organize proposal/submittal to be responsive to customer requirements, including content, format, forms, and other information.
- Drive proposal reviews including determining participants, review timeliness, and integrating appropriate comments/modifications.
- Edit proposals for clarity, grammar, accuracy, and consistent voice.
- Build working draft according to the set outline in each RFI/RFP and in alignment with company established style guidelines and messaging.
- Create assignment plans, develops schedules, and deliverables for proposal efforts.
- Establish the desired proposal themes, key issues, messages in conjunction with other members of the pursuit team along with an aligned Sales Manager.
- Craft core proposal content by leveraging reusable content.
- Manage multiple RFIs/RFPs simultaneously, while under deadline-driven environment.
- Coordinate with various functional groups including sales, delivery, marketing, legal, finance and resource management to develop the main components of the proposal.
- Oversee all major proposal efforts for Federal response which includes but is not limited to, develops the strategy, writes, reviews and edits content.
- Experience managing proposals with IT solutions.
- Very organized individual with the ability to work in a highly deadline-driven environment with strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge of government and military contracts, GSA, and FAR.
- Understanding of Federal business development cycle, RFPs, and proposal requirements
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating flexibility, accountability, initiative, and self-motivation to identify and execute tasks.
- Excellent project-management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experience reading and analyzing Federal Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI), Requests for Quotation (RFQs), Sources Sought, and Task Orders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year University or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proposal management experience in the Federal space with support of a variety of departments and agencies (Federal/Civilian and DoD/IC).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A