Collaborative Solutions is seeking an Absence and Time Tracking Consultant who will work on project teams as an individual contributor while guiding customers through the transformation, implementation, and operation phases of a Workday implementation. An Absence and Time Tracking Consultant must have a technical aptitude and be capable of configuring the product to meet the business requirements and design specifications.
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday
- Absence and/or Time Tracking solution.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Become a Workday product expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation for the Absence Management and Time Tracking functional areas.
- Assist clients though the implementation process with your vast understanding of union rules and state labor laws.
- Work alongside the integration team to test integrations between the Workday solution and the client’s selected payroll and benefits providers.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and time frame; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Strong understanding of union rules and state labor laws, with direct union experience and multiple state and/or global time tracking experience or strong understanding of accrual rules as it relates to vacation policies, including accrual in advance, accrual derived from hours worked, and accrual based on length of service, highly desired.
- Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources, Payroll, Absence or Time (Time Tracking, Time Entry, Time & Labor, Time & Attendance).
- Demonstrated knowledge of leaves, including FMLA, STD, LTD, and Military Leave, highly desired.
- Project Lead experience, including gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines, required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS, IT or related field is highly desired.
- 2-5 years implementing HCM, payroll, and/or time & attendance function solutions with ERP or SaaS software, required, with time tracking experience in Workday, Kronos, PeopleSoft Time & Labor, ASP Net time and/or ADP Web time, highly desired.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A