Website Citizens Bank
As a Clarfeld Senior Advisor, you will directly engage with clients to understand their needs, goals, and risk tolerance; analyze and evaluate their current financial situation utilizing a holistic approach, including cash flow, asset allocation, risk management, estate and tax planning; develop a comprehensive financial plan and provide recommendations and customized advice; assist with implementation and monitoring of the overall plan. You will support and act as a liaison to local geographic markets by working with retail, business banking, mortgage and wealth partners.
- Implementation of investment strategies.
- Establish family goals and objectives while prioritizing short and long term needs.
- Monitoring of portfolios, performance and overall asset allocation.
- Develop a comprehensive and integrated financial plan with specific planning recommendations.
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and possible planning opportunities.
- Educate clients on various estate planning topics, strategies and current developments.
- Proactively engage with clients on portfolio results, recommendations and economic/market news.
- Coordinate with the client’s estate attorney on implementation and execution of documents
- Financial Planning
- Analyze and evaluate the client’s current situation including assets, liabilities, cash flow, investments, taxes, insurance and estate plans.
- Incorporate and understand philanthropic goals and objectives.
- Assist with the implementation and monitoring of the overall plan.
- Estate and Trust Planning
- 10+ years of financial advisor services experience
- Financial knowledge and background
- College or university degree
Company: Citizens Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A