Chewy is looking for Content Editor for Learning and Developmentto support our Learning & Development team. The Quality Assurance Editor will support the L & D Design Team in building quality training for the entire FC Network.
- Conduct copy editing, functional testing, and other reviews on learning materials including online training modules, videos, images, PDF files, PowerPoint files, and Word files.
- Provide quality control of products throughout the development process.
- Support the development and production of a variety of functional curriculum, including reports, articles, videos, digital documents, etc.
- Review, copy edit, and proofread documents to ensure they are grammatically correct, properly punctuated, correctly formatted, and of highest quality.
- Demonstrate knowledge of writing, editing, and style guidelines and best practices.
- Test the functionality of online materials to ensure all materials function as designed
- Document style standards for learning and assist the Design Team in learning/adhering to standards.
- Perform communications and coordination activities.
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Excellent editorial discernment and judgment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail, good organizational skills, very strong proofreading abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of grammar and ability to follow style guidelines.
- A creative thinker who thrives in a fast-changing environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing/evolving client needs.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Ability to collaborate with team members to support each other’s work and meet deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Four (4) years of directly relevant work experience writing and editing publications and other documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, technical writing, journalism, or related field
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills, following accepted rules of grammar, style, tone, and form that are appropriate for the audience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A