In this role, you will develop, implement, optimize, and maintain hybrid and cloud-hosted solutions. You will be responsible for packaging the identity and access management technology solutions into a cohesive offering for applications and managing the migration to on- and off-premise Cloud platforms. Additionally, the team that this role is part of is also responsible for integrating the multiple Cloud strategies and initiatives at Chevron, deploying the mandated security expectations to the application teams, and influencing the Cloud migration planning to leverage the key technologies.
- Mentor and assist other team members to ensure cross-training, to enhance overall IT Engineering organizational capability
- Manage user access with access packages
- Manage identity objects within Active Directory or Azure Active Directory
- Design for identity governance administration and user provisioning
- Support escalation-level operations issues when required
- Modernize application authentication and authorization
- Develop application connectors to automate provisioning and deprovisioning application access
- sibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 7 years of direct or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand architectural requirements, translate them to functional requirements, and then to design specifications for solutions.
- Understanding of I&AM architecture and influence capabilities and offerings.
- Knowledge of identity and access management systems and role-based access control.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Azure Active Directory (AAD), and identity lifecycle management and governance.
- Understanding of federated authentication and authorization.
- Experience with one or more privileged account management tools, and identity governance tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team of high value-add individual contributors and senior leaders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to document the systems and infrastructure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: San Ramon, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A