Based in Bakersfield, California, this position is responsible for all aspects of procuring services and materials and for managing Chevron-owned inventory, distribution, and control of materials for CPPs operations.
- Liaises with Supply Chain Management team, CPP project teams, operations, warehouse or material storage locations and suppliers on the purchase and delivery of materials.
- Partners with operations and engineering stakeholders to determine needs and procures material and services from Chevron preferred suppliers to support turbine equipment and assets.
- Expedites orders as needed. Receives materials into inventory as needed. Maintains, develops and implements procedures for adequate inventory levels. Conducts accurate cycle counts.
- Stages material and equipment for outages
- Supports the investment recovery for utilization and disposition of assets. Coordinates and transacts parts and material to be repaired.
- Assists with planning of equipment needs for planned and unplanned outages for all facilities.
- Demonstrate excellent organization, business planning and communication skills
- Ability to receive and track inventory
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management, Accountancy, or related discipline
- Experienced in procurement, materials management, inventory management or warehouse management
- Ability to analyze data, think critically and problem solve
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Capable of driving a forklift or operating warehouse machinery
- Fluent in English
- Capable of building quality relationships with suppliers
- Strong orientation to results and achievement while delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Demonstrated professionalism and strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply knowledge regarding new systems and processes
- Knowledge of oil and gas/ pipeline/ power generation industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: McKittrick, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A