The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina,is accepting online applications for the position of Junior Cash Application Financial Analyst. Successful candidates will join the BASSC Finance team. In addition to providing Finance support, the more than 500 professionals that work at BASSC, provide expert information technology, human resources and marketing services and solutions to Chevron partners around the globe.
- Government Affairs primarily for Colombia, plus supporting additional Central America markets where Chevron and Texaco operate
- Social investment strategies and their execution
- Emergency Response
- External communications strategies and their execution
- Fluency in both Spanish and English is a must.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Policy, or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in government advocacy in Colombia
- Experience and demonstrated capability in strategically planning and implementing company advocacy positions in collaboration with business partners and corporate resources.
- Experience working in and/or with government and ideally has experience and demonstrated effectiveness advocating and representing industry with senior government officials.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with business partners to help them meet their business objectives. Ability to analyze and prioritize the impact of business and operational issues and their linkage to advocacy opportunities, and craft solutions and/or approaches through public affairs and government affairs support.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, AR
Application Deadline: N/A