You must hold a current USCG Merchant Mariner Credentials, STCW 95 endorsements (Basic Training and VPDSD endorsement), valid USCG/STCW medical certificate, valid passport, and Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Wipes up excess oils and greases and otherwise cleans machinery, bilges, grating, decks, bulkheads and vessel’s hull.
- Cleans, chips, scales, washes paint, paints, polishes and performs other maintenance work as directed by the ship’s officers.
- Performs manual tasks in the Deck and Steward’s Departments
- Assists in the loading, unloading, stowing and inventory of stores, materials and equipment’s.
- As a member of the deck, assists in handling docking and mooring lines and wires, connecting and disconnecting cargo hoses.
- Performs general housekeeping work in deck and storage areas.
- Current USCG Merchant Mariner Credentials w/ VPDSD endorsement
- Current USCG Medical Certificate
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Basic Safety Training Certificates
- Valid Passport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: San Ramon, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A