Website Casey's General Stores, Inc.
As an Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for providing recruiting support for assigned areas of the organization, including creating job postings, completing phone screens, scheduling orientations, and utilizing a variety of sourcing methods to attract top talent to Casey’s. You will participate in projects related to onboarding, outreach, and employment branding. You will be a central component of our Centralized Hiring initiative.
- Resolving issues within the Recruiting Module submitted by candidates and Field Leadership such as: changing contact email address, changing candidate status, updating wage validation, changing offer letter information, OF Tax Credit Screen assistance, etc.
- Utilizing a variety of sourcing methods to attract top talent to Casey’s. Research, develop, and implement new ways to source and attract talent.
- Scheduling and completing phone screens and acting as the primary point of contact for information and assistance through the interview process.
- Assisting in scheduling orientations.
- Assisting Talent Acquisition Specialists with resume review, interview scheduling, phone screening, and candidate travel.
- Creating job postings to attract applicants to roles at Casey’s. Post requisitions on applicable websites. Source and recruit for roles utilizing a variety of sourcing methods.
- Participating in projects related to onboarding, outreach, employment branding, etc.
- Completing invoice coding and processing for Field Talent Operations invoices due to signage, posting sites, etc.
- Attending weekly meetings with District Managers to identify job openings and strategize on how to fill.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Company: Casey’s General Stores, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Waterloo, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A