Leads the design, plan of products and services for the Shopping Malls Business Unit (SMBU). Oversees the execution of SMBU projects. Leads the creative process of reimagining and reinventing customer journeys in SMBU, looking beyond continuous improvement projects to Blue Ocean Innovation projects for future malls and services.
- Works extremely closely with design partners and owns the outsourcing relationship. (e.g. with freelancers, contractors, agencies including agreeing scope of work, SLAs and on-boarding)
- Drives first class execution of journey design as well as on how to set up journey redesign teams with internal and external design resources for SMBU Projects
- Develop a strong understanding of all SMBU projects and business priorities
- Works closely with key SMBU Asset stakeholders to design CX projects and drive them to execution. Accompanies the team in defining the project perimeter and in building innovative business strategies that consider the needs of users, business requirements, project constraints and feasibility
- Understands advanced trends and scenario thinking to drive innovative concept proposition
- Develop a strong understanding of Majid Al Futtaim key customer journeys
- Holistically analyses the components of an effective CX, systemically defining touchpoints, interactions, processes and underlying capabilities, identifying critical issues and related opportunities across the SMBU
- Regularly assess project risks and opportunities
- Works closely with the SMBU CX Head to align project priorities, design strategies, and pillars of success
- Initiate and lead qualitative and quantitative customer research using a wide range of tools and approaches for cross-BU journeys/ touchpoints to generate actions for continuous improvement. Collect and translates insights into tangible design opportunities to inspire innovation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Consolidated background in end-to-end design of omnichannel services and experience, from the research phase to the definition of concept, value proposition and product /service offering
- Experience in process improvement and change management
- Experience in risk and management analysis
- Easily switch from macro to micro; from understanding the strategic value and business dynamics to the experience of a specific product or service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire employee commitment and motivation
- Represents key CX Values from a behavioural and cultural fit to SMBU CX
- Ability to effectively communicate a customer centric agenda to generate understanding & buy-in amongst operational assets
- An execution focused mindset and a highly analytical approach to problem solving.
- A strong sense of ownership, a passion for driving results and a desire to question the status quo.
- Strong experience using CX design, strategic and innovation methodologies
- Ability to work quickly in an agile environment, interact with people and empathize with stakeholder at different level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A